Founded in 2015, GHS’ Nairobi office works with key partners, including the United Nations, iNGOs, global foundations and the private sector, to drive progress on urgent and emerging issues in Africa.
We combine a unique blend of deep global experience and extensive local expertise in health, politics and media to bring an informed and fresh perspective to our work and sustain impact. Our work powers progress on issues including Universal Health Coverage, immunization, maternal and newborn survival and health financing.
GHS Kenya partners with major players in government, civil society, the private sector and academia to launch digital campaigns, shape policy and secure resources to drive progress on the issues we care about. We also work closely with media across Africa and have strong relationships with journalists at leading print, broadcast and online outlets on the continent, including over 800 reporters in Francophone, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa.
Our work in Kenya has included:
- Elevating the Universal Health Coverage agenda in Africa
- Advancing maternal and newborn health care in Kenya
- Increasing access to immunization in Africa
- Supporting the 2019 Africa Health Agenda International Conference
- Advancing LGBTQIA health and rights in East Africa
- Building credibility, understanding and recognition of strategic purchasing for health
meet our kenya team
Global Health Strategies
Azure Towers, 7th Floor
Lantana Road, Westlands
Phone: +254 792 052 164