GHS India was established in New Delhi in 2010. Today, we have four fully-integrated offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow and Patna.
We work closely with the Government of India and state governments, as well as other key stakeholders and influencers across sectors, to ensure the prioritization of critical health issues among policymakers, program managers and other decision-makers.
We also engage with media at the state, national and regional levels to elevate the discourse on health and help facilitate a more conducive environment for highlighting health in the Indian media. Through all of our work, we strive to improve health and wellbeing for all across India, as a critical element of transformative, sustainable development.
Our work has included:
- Enabling access to advanced tuberculosis diagnostics and treatment
- Supporting the strengthening India’s immunization systems and access to vaccines for those most in need
- Advancing reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health(RMNCH+A) and nutrition
- Increasing the allocation of funding for India’s Universal Immunization Programme
- Securing commitments by political leaders to mobilize resources for greater awareness and improved service delivery for RMNCH+A and nutrition
Meet our India Team
We strive to improve health and wellbeing for all across India, as a critical element of transformative, sustainable development.
18/1, 4th floor, Shaheed Bhawan
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
New Delhi – 110067 Delhi, India
Tel: +91 11 4656 4590
Madhava Commercial Premises,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Landmark- Near Family Court
35-G Gokhale Marg,
Lucknow – 226001
Uttar Pradesh, India
Tel: +91 52 2495 4311